.Net Developer (m/f)
Work location-Mumbai, India
- Execute full lifecycle software development
- Design complex database-backed applications
- Consult with customers
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Document and maintain software functionality
- A Bachelor's / Master’s degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or other Engineeringdiscipline or equivalent experience.
- 4+ years of experience with frontend technologies in .Net (WPF, WinForms) desired
- Very good programming skills with a .NET language (preferably C#). Knowledge of other object-orientedlanguages would be desirable.
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development (preferably MySQL and SQLServer)
- Advanced knowledge in OOA/OOD (Object-oriented analysis and design) desired.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English.
- Candidate must have the ability to work independently as well as in team environment.
- Experience working with Agile teams and SCRUM principles is desired, but not mandatory.
Salary and conditions
Salary: Will depend on experience, but will be competitive and rewarding.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org , with the subject line '.NET Developer'.