Web Application Developer(m/f)
Work location-Mumbai, India
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable modules
- Work closely with Project Managers and other members of the Development Team.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Education in Information Technology or equivalent working experience
- 4+ years of web programming experience, PHP, AngularJS, nodeJS, .NET
- Experience building and deploying, PHP, AngularJS, nodeJS, .NET based web solutions is a must.
- Experience in database design and programming, especially MySQL and/or MSSQL is a must
- Experience with Apache HTTP server, Azure Webapps and relational databases like MySQL/MSSQL is a must
- Experience in developing web applications is a must
- Experience with Eclipse or Visual-Studio-Code development tool is a plus
- Experience in setting up and deploying databases and web applications in Microsoft Azure Environment (Azure Webapps, Azure DevOps) is a plus
- Experience in Enterprise Content Management Systems is a plus
- Mobile Application Development is a plus
- Agile Development experience is a plus
- Creative, innovative thinking, adapt to newest trends and provide pragmatic solutions.
- Good communication skills(English) and ability to work in a team environment
- Readiness to travel, if needed
Salary and conditions
Salary: Will depend on experience, but will be competitive and rewarding.
Please send your CV to email@example.com , with the subject line ‘WebApplicationDeveloper’.