Unity 3d Developer
Work Location-Mumbai, India
We are looking for a experienced Unity3D developer with a strong background in 3D to join our team.
This individual will be responsible for developing and maintaining high-quality, interactive 3D experiences for a variety of simulation projects.
- Develop and design and maintain high-quality Unity3D simulation and other projects.
- Implement complex animations, interactivity, and other user interactions in Unity3D.
- Optimize Unity3D projects for performance and maintain a high level of code quality and documentation.
- Utilize 3D modeling skills to create, optimized, detailed and accurate 3D assets using CAD models for use in Unity3D projects.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and incorporate new techniques and technologies into projects as needed.
Skills And Qualifications:
- Excellent coding skills in C# and experience with scripting in Unity3D.
- A minimum of 2 -4 years of experience in Unity3D development.
- Detailed knowledge of C#, 3d math, physics systems, real time softwares.
- Ability to write efficient and optimized code, with a focus on performance optimization.
- Strong debugging skills and good at optimization and profiling.
- Good knowledge development environments such as Visual Studio and Unity3d environment.
- Good working knowledge of source control.
- Understanding of Computer Science fundamentals.
- Experience with one or more of the following: 3D asset creation, rigging, procedural animation logics.
- Excellent communication and able to collaborate and work effectively in a team environment.
- Intermediate 3D modeling skills and experience using 3D modeling tools such as 3dsMax is a plus.
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools. Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Willing to travel.
Good to have:
- Knowledge of other game engines such is a plus.
- Advanced 3D modeling skills and experience using 3D modeling tools such as 3dsMax integration is a plus.
- A portfolio demonstrating past 3D or other game engine development experience and 3D modeling work.
- 3D texturing, shading, lighting, rendering.
- Advanced knowledge of 2D graphics authoring tools. Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Basic Sound editing skills.
Salary and conditions
Salary: Will depend on experience, but will be competitive and rewarding.
Please send your CV to email@example.com , with the subject line ‘Unity 3d Developer’