Senior UI/UX Web Designer(m/f)
Work location-Mumbai, India
We are looking for a dynamic UI/UX Designer who will be responsible for the user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) design of our various Websites and Applications. You will ensure that all elements of the online user experience are optimized for improved usability, usefulness, and exceptional visual design.
- Producing high quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Create strong, innovative designs, while adhering to company guidelines and incorporating best-in-class design principles (alignment, balance, color theory, fonts, space, contrast, etc.)
- Develop mockups, wireframes for our development team
- Translate designs to consumable formats for developers. ie. CSS, SCSS, LESS, JSS, etc.
- Testing UI elements, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages.
- Manage websites, content management and SEO
- Education in Information Technology or equivalent working experience
- 3 – 5 years of proven experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- A deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design, Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Proficient skills in design software like Adobe Photoshop, wireframe tools (e.g. Adobe XD )
- Experience in practical user research, usability testing and consumer insight gathering.
- Excellent understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to fix them.
- SEO is a plus
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Familiarity with Agile methodology.
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- English fluency in writing and speaking
- Readiness to travel, if needed
Salary and conditions
Salary: Will depend on experience, but will be competitive and rewarding.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org , with the subject line ‘Senior UI/UX Web Designer’.