UI Designer with front-end- development(m/f)
We are looking for a dynamic UI Designer with front-end- development who will be responsible for the user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) design of our various Websites and Applications. You will ensure that all elements of the online user experience are optimized for improved usability, usefulness, and exceptional visual design.
- Producing high quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
- Manage websites, content management and SEO
- Perform daily tasks and work closely with Developers
- Education in Information Technology or equivalent working experience
- 3+ years’ experience as a front-end developer and 2+ years’ experience as a UI/UX designer.
- A deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design, Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Proficient skills in design software like Adobe Photoshop, wireframe tools (e.g. Adobe XD )
- Experience in practical user research, usability testing and consumer insight gathering.
- working knowledge of front-end development technologies
- Excellent understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to fix them.
- SEO is a plus
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Familiarity with Agile methodology.
- English fluency in writing and speaking
- Readiness to travel, if needed
Salary and conditions
Salary: Will depend on experience, but will be competitive and rewarding.
Please send your CV to email@example.com , with the subject line ‘UI Designer’.