System Administrator Server Systems (m/f)
Work location-Mumbai, India
- Planning and operation of a group-wide Microsoft Active Directory infrastructure, Microsoft Windows server systems, VMware vSphere and storage systems.
- Connection of international locations and construction sites to the company network.
- Collaboration and project management in exciting, often international, IT projects.
- Education in Information Technology or equivalent working experience.
- 5+ years of experience in the support of larger Microsoft Active Directory environments (> 300 users), servers and storage systems.
- Basic knowledge of Powershell, TCP / IP and network technology.
- Good communication skills and ability to work in a team environment.
- Good multitasking ability, analytical and problem-solving skills independently.
- English fluency in writing and speaking.
- Readiness to travel, if needed
Salary and conditions
Salary: Will depend on experience, but will be competitive and rewarding.
Please send your CV to email@example.com , with the subject line ‘Systemadministrator-Server Systems’.