System Administrator Server Systems-L3 Level (m/f)
Work location-Mumbai, India
- Planning and operation of a group-wide Microsoft Active Directory infrastructure, Microsoft Windows server systems, VMware vSphere and storage systems.
- Connection of international locations and construction sites to the company network.
- Collaboration and project management in exciting, often international, IT projects.
- Education in Information Technology or equivalent working experience over 5+ years.
- Very Strong understanding of Windows server 2008/2012/2016/2019 and Operating System internals.
- Experience in troubleshooting and resolving Windows Server related issues.
- Solid Experience in Group policy Implementation and Troubleshooting.
- Solid Experience in Installation and Configuration of Active directory and Planning and implementation of Active Directory Migration.
- Solid Experience in Management of Active Directory Trust relationship and Troubleshooting of Active Directory Replication and Performance issue
- Active Directory Restoration and Troubleshooting of FSMO roles.
- Experience in managing DNS and DHCP & DFS Infrastructure.
- Good Command over PowerShell Script to Manage active Directory.
- Validated knowledge & troubleshooting skills of VMware ESXi & vSphere versions.
- Experience in Overall storage configuration (LUN provisioning and copying, Storage Group provisioning, optimization, masking and zoning).
- Good communication skills and ability to work in a team environment.
- Good multitasking ability, analytical and problem-solving skills independently.
- English fluency in writing and speaking..
- Readiness to travel, if needed.
Salary and conditions
Salary: Will depend on experience, but will be competitive and rewarding.
Please send your CV to email@example.com , with the subject line ‘Systemadministrator-Server Systems L3’’.