Software Test Engineer Web Application(m/f)
Work location-Mumbai, India
- Working as a part of team to support integration and testing of software sub-systems
- Development of Automated tests and associated test tools
- Support and management of a continuous integration environment to ensure that software sub-systems
are regularly and thoroughly tested.
- Support for analysis and corrective maintenance of software anomalies
- 3-5 years’ experience in a previous Software Testing role.
- An excellent knowledge of software test practices, especially for Web-based Applications
- Ability to extract & design test plans from user requirements.
- Ability to review and influence technical implementation plans to ensure best practice.
- Confidence to feedback & challenge both developers and stakeholders based on test results.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Familiarity with software version control, bug tracking software and document management systems
(github, jira, sharepoint etc.).
- Experience with unit testing and mocking frameworks
- Understanding of programming languages and structure.
- Test coverage tool use, and deployment/set up experience.
- Design and implementation of automated and manual tests, as appropriate, to cover: Module, sub-system
and system level testing
- Integration and regression testing
- Excellent communication, and presentation skills
- The candidate must have a software engineering or software test background with experience of formal
test programs including verification and validation. An understanding and appreciation of good software
development practices is essential, including the contribution to software documentation.
- The candidate must be able to work in a collaborative team environment.
- It is expected that the role will include customer interaction, so the successful candidate will be fluent in
English and confident in their role in representing the company.
- Experience in the use of Java and Selenium
- Understanding and experience of Continuous Integration
- Understanding of verification and validation.
- Requirements engineering.
Salary and conditions
Salary: Will depend on experience, but will be competitive and rewarding.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org , with the subject line ‘Software Test Engineer Web Application’.