Qt-QML Software Developer
Work location-Mumbai, India
Are you a QT/QML Software Developer with C++ skills, then take the next step in your career, develop new skills and collaborate with an outstanding team!
You will be responsible for developing the next generation Graphical User Interface for cutting-edge special foundation machines/technology products. You will implement new GUI features, investigate and fix software defects, and participate in the software development lifecycle. Will be relied upon to collaborate with our HMI development team to support seamless software development projects for our next generation products.
- Work with C++, QT, QML with a focus on Graphical User Interface (GUI) applications.
- Follow the full design life cycle process including participation in requirements specification, design activities, planning, code reviews and creating corresponding artifacts.
- Work in an Automated Test Framework, knowledge of Squish preferred.
- Works independently and contributes to the immediate team and work with Architects, PO and other team leads.
- Work in an Agile framework
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering or relevant field.
- 3 – 5 years of proven work experience as a Qt/QML C++ developer.
- Experience developing user interfaces using QT/QML on embedded Linux systems
- Experience in application development in Qt/C++
- A commitment to solid, high-quality code
- Experience with multithreaded programming for real-time embedded systems (C/C++, RTOS) (preferred)
- Proficiency developing software on multiple platforms such as Windows, Linux, RTOS
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming techniques
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience of working in an agile framework will be an additive advantage (JIRA, Kanban)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Passion to learn new systems, methodologies, technologies, and tools
Salary and conditions
Salary: Will depend on experience, but will be competitive and rewarding.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org , with the subject line ‘Qt-QML Software Developer'