Junior Application Administrator (m/f)
Work location-Mumbai, India.
The BAUER Group is a leading provider of services, equipment and products related to ground and groundwater. With over 110 subsidiaries, Bauer operates a worldwide network on all continents.
The operations of the Group are divided into three future-oriented segments with high synergy potential: Construction, Equipment and Resources. The Construction segment offers new and innovative specialist foundation engineering services alongside the established ones, and carries out foundation and excavation work, cut-off walls and ground improvements worldwide. Bauer is a world market leader in the Equipment segment and provides a full range of equipment for specialist foundation engineering as well as for the exploration, mining and extraction of natural resources.
In the Resources segment, Bauer focuses on highly innovative products and services in the areas of water, environment and mineral deposit reserves.
The BAUER Group was founded in 1790 and is based in Schrobenhausen, Bavaria. In 2020, it employed some 11,000 people in around 70 countries and achieved total Group revenues of EUR 1.5 billion. BAUER Aktiengesellschaft is listed in the Prime Standard of the German stock market
Key factors in our success are the qualifications, commitment and motivation of our employees. Therefore, as part of our Human Resources policy, we are continually on the lookout for new dynamic team-players who are interested in joining us. With this in mind, we invite you to discover the world of Bauer and to tread new paths with us.
- Creating Client Software packages for new Applications
- Performing and maintaining the distribution of all Client Application Security patches (Java, Flash, etc.)
- Implementing of new driver sets.
- 3rd level support for Application related problems
- Education in Information Technology or equivalent degree.
- Knowledge in Powershell scripting is a plus.
- Skills in Windows 10 Registry, Processes, Filesystem.
- Ability to adapt quickly to dynamic environments, learn new technologies and develop effective, efficient and documented solutions to complex problems
- Good communication skills in English and ability to work in a team environment
- Good multitasking ability, analytical and problem-solving skills independently
- Readiness to travel, if needed
Please send your CV to email@example.com , with the subject line “Junior Application Administrator”.