Java Web Developer(m/f)
Work location-Mumbai, India
- Looking for a Senior Web Developer to help build, maintain, and grow its corporate websites and applications.
- The ideal candidate will have experience in Application Development using Angular and knowledge of Web Technologies.
- The ideal candidate must display excellent written and oral skills with demonstrated interpersonal and organizational abilities.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable modules and Web Applications
- Work closely with Project Managers and other members of the Development Team with clear project deliverables, timelines, and to ensure timely completion of deliverables.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- A Bachelor's / Master’s degree in Computer Science or Information Systems.
- 4+ years of web programming experience in Core Java, Spring MVC / Spring Boot Framework
- Strong knowledge of OOPs concepts, Hibernate and Spring Security.
- Experience building and deploying Java based web solutions is a must.
- Experience in developing REST Services using Spring Boot.
- Working knowledge with Angular 13/14, Node JS
- Experience with Apache Tomcat web server; Apache HTTP server, and databases like MSSQL, MySQL, MongoDB
- Working experience with Web Services and MEAN stack.
- Experience in Enterprise Content Management Systems and Portals is a plus
- Maven, SVN/GIT, Docker or Microservices is a plus
- Excellent analysis and programming skills.
- Creative, innovative thinking, adapt to newest trends and provide solutions.
- Agile Development experience
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English.
- Candidate must have the ability to work independently and within a team environment.
Salary and conditions
Salary: Will depend on experience, but will be competitive and rewarding.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org , with the subject line ‘JAVA Web Developer’.