Exchange / Unified Communications Administrator (m/f)
Work location-Mumbai, India
- Planning, configuration, administration and operation of Microsoft Exchange systems (Exchange OnPrem / Exchange Online / Hybrid).
- Planning, configuration, administration and operation of Exchange-connected systems, such as fax solution, antispam gateway,
- Troubleshooting and, on-demand, recovering individual mailboxes, databases, or the entire mail system.
- Create and maintain related documentation.
- Further development and updating of the systems.
- Participation in projects.
- Third-level support.
- Education in Information Technology or equivalent working experience
- 4+ years of experience in Exchange administration
- Very good knowledge of the communication interfaces, protocols and techniques relevant for mail systems, such as SMTP, ActiveSync, TLS, S/MIME.
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Exchange 2016, as well as Exchange Online including experience with system.
- Very good knowledge of the administration of Microsoft Windows Servers and Active Directory.
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Power Shell.
- Good knowledge of network and firewall.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Skype for Business / Teams.
- Independent, structured work and action.
- Organizational capacity, reliability, initiative and teamwork.
- Natural and self-confident appearance.
- Good English speaking and writing skills.
- Willingness to work in an international team.
- Willingness to travel, if needed.
Salary and conditions
Salary: Will depend on experience, but will be competitive and rewarding.
Please send your CV to email@example.com , with the subject line ‘Exchange / Unified Communications Administrator’.