Application Developer Workflow and Process Automation(m/f)
Work location-Mumbai, India
For our information technology department in the area of Cross Applications - automation processes, we are now looking for a committed and qualified Application developer workflow and process automation
- Implementation of business processes with a workflow management system
- Development of ergonomic user interfaces
- Development of interfaces to our core systems such as SAP or MS SharePoint
- Maintenance and continuous further development of existing workflows
- Analysis and recording of the requirements in the departments
- Documentation, training and contact persons for internal users
- Administration of applications and servers
- User support requirements
- Education in Information Technology or equivalent working experience
- Good working experience with any of the BPM/Workflow tools like (Axon.ivy, Activiti, Bonita, jBPM, etc).
- Good programming skills in Core JAVA is a MUST.
- Good knowledge of web technologies (PrimeFaces, JSF, HTML, CSS, Java Script).
- Independent, goal-oriented work, flexibility and constant willingness to learn
- Good multitasking ability, analytical and problem-solving skills independently
- English fluency in writing and speaking
- Readiness to travel, if needed
Salary and conditions
Salary: Will depend on experience, but will be competitive and rewarding.
Please send your CV to email@example.com , with the subject line ‘Application Developer Workflow and Process Automation’.