Senior IT Security Engineer / Analyst (m/f)
- Analyse and rate existing IT-Systems regarding the security architecture and maturity level of the security controls together with external suppliers, internal IT teams and departments.
- Design and implement new IT security solutions as a project leader together with external suppliers, internal IT teams and departments
- Analysis and evaluation of security incidents
- Research and evaluation of threats and vulnerabilities to develop preventive and reactive measures and recommendations
- A Bachelor's / Master’s degree in Computer Science or Information Systems
- 4+ years’ experience in IT security and as a project leader
- Experienced with on premise and cloud solutions
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or equal
- Good knowledge about frameworks like ISO 27001/27002 and ITIL
- Excellent knowledge in the IT Security environment, including Antivirus, SIEM, Advanced Persistent Threat Prevention, Cryptography, Certificate Management, etc.
- Team player with working experience in an international IT team
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Willing to work after hours and weekends on a limited basis, when required.
- Willing to occasionally travel worldwide
Salary and conditions
Salary: Will depend on experience, but will be competitive and rewarding.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org , with the subject line ‘Senior IT-Security Engineer’.