Work Location-Mumbai, India
- Independent execution of FEA projects
- Hands on experience on closely working with design team and propose design improvements based on calculation results.
- Regular interaction with concerned design departments to realize projects.
- Bachelors and Master Degree in Mechanical, Civil or Aerospace Engineering.
- Strong foundation in Finite Element Methods, Engineering Design, Strength of Materials, Applied Mechanics.
- Minimum two years of FEA experience in the field of Mechanical Engineering / Heavy Engineering industry.
- In-depth knowledge of FEA tools viz. Siemens NX or Similar FEA package.
- Well-versed in usage of Microsoft Office applications.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- High degree of initiative, independence and diligence.
- Eagerness to learn and expand responsibilities.
- Good social skills.
- Ability to build a long term working relationship.
- Ability and understanding of basic CAD functions
- Experience with Linear and Non-Linear Static Analysis, Fatigue / Durability Analysis using comparable commercially available FEA software
Salary and conditions
Salary: Will depend on experience, but will be competitive and rewarding.
Please send your CV to email@example.com , with the subject line ‘FEA Engineer’