Trainee Software Administrator (m/f)
Work location-Mumbai, India
- Creating Client Software packages for new Applications
- Performing and maintaining the distribution of all Client Application Security patches (Java, Flash, etc.)
- Implementing of new driver sets.
- 3rd level support for Application related problems
- Education in Information Technology or equivalent degree.
- Knowledge in PowerShell scripting is a plus.
- Skills in Windows 10 Registry, Processes, File system.
- Ability to adapt quickly to dynamic environments, learn new technologies and develop effective, efficient and documented solutions to complex problems
- Good communication skills in English and ability to work in a team environment
- Good multitasking ability, analytical and problem-solving skills independently
- Readiness to travel, if needed
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org , with the subject line ‘Trainee Software Administrator’.