- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable modules
- Work closely with Project Managers and other members of the Development Team to both develop detailed specification documents with clear project deliverables, time lines, and to ensure timely completion of deliverables.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- A Bachelor's / Master’s degree in Computer Science or Information Systems.
- 4+ years of web programming experience in Core Java, J2EE, Spring
- Experience building and deploying Java and PHP based web solutions is a must.
- Experience in database design and programming, especially MySQL and/or MSSQL is a must
- Experience with Eclipse development tool with Maven is a plus
- Experience with Apache Tomcat web server; Apache HTTP server, and relational databases like MySQL/MSSQL
- Experience in developing web applications is a must
- Experience in Enterprise Content Management Systems is a plus
- Mobile Application Development is a plus
- Agile Development experience
- Creative, innovative thinking, adapt to newest trends and provide solutions.
Salary and conditions
Salary: Will depend on experience, but will be competitive and rewarding.
Please send your CV to email@example.com , with the subject line ‘JAVA+PHP Developer’.