CAD Application Developer
Work location-Mumbai, India
The developer will be part of CAD-SAP Integration team and will be responsible for maintaining existing programs and creating new programs based on business requirements. The developer should be able to work independently.
- A Bachelor's / Master’s degree in engineering
- At-least three years of experience in programming with C++ and VBA
- Nice to have experience of programming in CAD tools
- Nice to have knowledge on LISP
- Experience of working with CAD tools like AutoCAD-Mechanical, SolidWorks, etc.
- Self-reliant, goal-oriented, flexible and constant willingness to learn
- Open to new ideas and capability to find solutions independently
- Depending on scope of the request – develop quality program/code and its associated documents adhering to departmental development standards
- Create and maintain Macros in SolidWorks primarily using VBA and C++
- Create and maintain Macros in AutoCAD primarily using LISP
- Consume SolidWorks API to extract SolidWorks file information
- Create test scenarios, perform tests and document test results
- Troubleshoot day-to-day application problems
- Ensure current skills are up-to-date through research and practice
Salary and conditions
Salary: Will depend on experience, but will be competitive and rewarding.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org , with the subject line 'CAD Application Developer'.