Atlassian Developer (m/f)
Work location-Mumbai, India
- Management and support of Atlassian JIRA and Confluence.
- Proficient technical skills around the Linux and Windows operating system.
- Managing and administering add-ons and integrations.
- Implementing technical requirements into functioning software, by either creating new functionality or modifying that which already exists.
- Debugging, creating and extending Java code as required to support existing functionality and to enhance existing products.
- Create Video based trainings for Atlassian JIRA and Confluence
- Conduct Trainings via Video Conference and Class Room
- Build and maintain supporting documentation on current setup and configuration of Atlassian tools.
- A Bachelor's / Master’s degree in Computer Science or Information Systems
- 4+ years’ experience in Atlassian Administration
- A working knowledge of Agile (Scrum or Kanban) methodologies.
- Hands-on experience using Jira APIs for integration with other tools.
- Familiarity with SQL, Java, Python, APIs, Tomcat
- Experience in writing Confluence User macros, designing templates, PDF stylesheets, Blueprints
- Master degree in a related field
- Team player with working experience in an international IT team
- Excellent communication skills
- Willing to work after hours and weekends on a limited basis, when required
- Willing to occasionally travel worldwide
- Excellent analysis and programming skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English.
- Candidate must have the ability to work independently and within a team environment.
Salary and conditions
Salary: Will depend on experience, but will be competitive and rewarding.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org , with the subject line ‘Atlassian Developer'.